About this Policy
This policy does not form part of any No. 3 Restaurants Limited Employee's contract of employment and may be amended at any time.
Means information or data (including critical business information) which is stored electronically, on a computer or authorised device (such as mobile phones), or in paper-based filing systems / locations.
Means any data relating to an identified or identifiable living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information in our possession). Personal data can be factual (for example, a name, address, date of birth, identification number, location data), or it can be an opinion about that person, their actions and behaviour.
Data Protection Legislation
Means the General Data Protection Regulations (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), unless and until GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK, the GDPR and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK and then any successor legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 1998
Means all the identified or identifiable living individual to whom the personal data relates. A data subject need not be a UK national or resident. All data subjects have legal rights in relation to their personal information.
Data Subject Rights
Means the Data Subjects rights to be informed of the data being held about them, have access to the data (known as a Subject Access Request), ability to be able to rectify the data, to be forgotten – have that data erased, to restrict processing of the data (the data can be stored but not processed), to be able to have the data transfer easily between IT environments (portability), to be able to object to certain processing aspects (such as marketing), as well as rights relating to automated decision making and profiling.
Means any activity that involves the use of the data. It includes collection, recording, structuring or storage of the data, or carrying out any operation or set of operations on the data including organising, amending, retrieving, using, disclosing, erasing or destroying it. Processing also includes transferring Personal Data to third parties.
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to "remember" your actions or preferences over time. Most Internet browsers support cookies; however, users can set their browsers to decline certain types of cookies or specific cookies. Further, users can delete cookies at any time.
3. About No. 3 Restaurants Limited
Who we are
If you have any questions
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by email; email@example.com
4. Information we collect
What information do we collect and why?
We collect different information depending on what your relationship is with us, and the services you use. We need to tell you what we use your information for and the legal grounds we have to use this information.
In broad terms, we use your data for the following purposes:
• to administer and provide food and drink including reservations for our customers and to provide potential customers with information about services they have expressed an interest in
• to make our facilities available to people or organisations who wish to hold functions with us
• to procure goods and services for our business if you are a supplier
• for record keeping purposes e.g. financial records
• to track your activity on our website
• for marketing purposes where you have subscribed to our newsletter
When you interact with our websites, we may also automatically collect the following information about your visit. This is primarily to help us better understand how our website visitors use our digital platforms to inform our marketing, enable us to create a better user experience or content and create more relevant communications:
• how you have reached our website or digital platform and the IP (internet protocol) address used
• your browser type, versions and plug-ins, and your operating system
• your journey through our website, including which links you click on and any searches you made, how long you stayed on a page, and other page interaction information which may enhance user experience.
5. How we use your data
What information is collected
• Reservation details
• Customer name, contact number, email address and sometimes address. Any special dietary requirements. Customer payment details.
• Details of a function should you choose to hold one with us
What is it used for
• To provide food and drink and hold reservations for customers. To allow our premises to be used by customers for their functions.
• To send newsletters to those who have opted in to receive them.
What is the legal basis for processing the data
• Performance of a Contract. To allow us to complete the performance of our contract with you, we require you to provide the stated information (or access to the information).
• We will send you marketing information where you have opted in.
What information is collected
• Supplier contacts
• Invoicing details
What is it used for
• To be able to place orders with and direct work to the supplier, to enable No. 3 Restaurants to meet its contractual obligations with customers and provide the best possible service and experience to contacts at these customers.
• To be able to pay for services delivered by the supplier.
What is the legal basis for processing the data
• Performance of a Contract. To allow us to complete the performance of our contract with our customer we require the supplier to provide the stated information (or access to the information).
We may monitor or record telephone calls for training and evidence purposes and to improve the quality of services that we provide to you.
What cookies we use
Google Analytics 4
What personal information is collected
• No personal data is collected
What is it used for?
• To collect anonymous information about how visitors use our website
• We use the information to compile analytical reports which help us improve our website/s
• The cookies collect information such as the number of visitors to our website, how they arrived there (e.g. directly from the internet or through linking from another website) and tracking which webpages they visited.
• Persistent cookies
• Examples of such cookie names are: _utma _ga
• Google privacy details can be found here
7. Sharing Your Information
Who we share your data with
To provide our services to you or to otherwise fulfil contractual arrangements that we have with you, we may need to appoint other organisations to carry out some of the data processing activities on our behalf.
These may include for example, booking portal suppliers, individuals or organisations we commission to provide products or services for your function, companies who assist us with our marketing, other suppliers. They only use the information to provide their services to us.
We only give them the information that they need. We always keep control of your data and our suppliers must act in accordance with our instructions.
In some circumstances, we may also have to disclose your personal information by law, because a court or the police or other law enforcement agency has requested it.
Criteria for sharing your data
We only share your data with third parties if:
• They have a need to know the information for the purposes of providing the contracted services;
• The third party complies with the required data security standards, policies and procedures and put adequate security measures in place;
• The transfer complies with any applicable cross border transfer restrictions; and
• Where appropriate a written contract or agreement that contains data protection clauses has been agreed.
8. Record Keeping
How we record the data we hold
We are required to keep full and accurate records of all our Data Processing activities.
9. Your Choices, Obligations and Rights
How long we keep your data for
To be able to fulfil our contractual and service obligations with our customers we retain your information on an opened basis or until you ask us to remove it to give you the best possible booking experience and avoid unnecessary re-entering of information.
If there is a possibility that you may have a legal claim against us or you have made a complaint against us, then we will hold your information for the duration of any statutory limitation period associated with the claim.
All our Marketing emails have an unsubscribe option clearly visible and you can also unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Security of your data
No. 3 Restaurants Limited are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place robust physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect, including for example
If at any point you become aware of a security incident or you have reason to suspect that your data may have been compromised (e.g. you receive a suspicious communication about you), please forward the communication to us or report the incident by email to email@example.com
If you have been the victim of a fraudulent transaction (or that you have reason to suspect that you may have done) whether or not this relates to your dealings with No. 3 Restaurants you should always contact the police and/or your bank in the first instance to ensure your own finances are secure.
More about your information - your rights
You may request a correction or update your personal information at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your name, address and email address when you contact us as this helps us to ensure that we accept amendments only from the correct person and can contact you to verify your identity should this be necessary. We encourage you to promptly update your personal information if it changes and we will action any such requests as quickly as we reasonably can.
We will securely retain your information for as long as is reasonably necessary and in accordance with law applicable at the time. If you wish to submit a request that your data be deleted, please email us using email@example.com
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. Please email us using firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exercise this right.
If you receive Marketing information from us, you can of course change your mind and unsubscribe by contacting us at any point using email@example.com
Complaints to the Regulator
If you do not think that we have processed your data in accordance with this notice, please contact us by email using firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response, you can refer the matter to the Information Commissioner's Office. Information about how to do this is available on their website at www.ico.org.uk
11. Changes to this Policy
Notification of Changes
No. 3 Restaurants Limited reserve the right to change this policy at any time. An up-to-date copy of this Policy will always be held on our website www.no3restaurants.com